Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 2


On a mountain top cave where a group of dragons left a few days ago I found some strange writing I am unsure what they mean, but these where the only two symbols I could find and they where on the sides of what seemed to be a gold laced nest, empty but still there, They might be used to help the eggs hatch, or they were there before the dragons.

A little wile later, the dragons came back unexpectedly so I had to hide, and fast, I found a small crack across from the nest, When the dragons entered they seemed to be European Dragons, a species most people think dragons to look like, simple 4 legs, 2 large wings with the ability of flight, and most importantly fire breathing. A few minutes later the father dragon left with the small childlike dragons wile the mother stayed, then she spoke to me "Come out human" she said "I know you're there" I stepped out and asked "How?" she replied "I could hear your heart beat heavily, as you may have noticed I have very powerful ears." we began speaking back-and-forth and i found out her name was Nexis, a little wile later she spotted the father flying back with the babies, Nexis told me to hide in the crack again, after I hid there again the father came in through the cave opening after staying in that hole for over an hour he fell asleep so I said good bye to Nexis and slowly exited the cave to a nice village a little bit away.

0 comments: